Exchange and Refund Policies
Exchange and Refund Policies – Warranties and Fees
We have an RMA system to assist with tracking your return or exchange, please note we will not accept unless there is an approved RMA assigned to your return or exchange. The process is simple and we outlined the how-to below. General purposes please note: Returns are within 20 business days of purchase and exchanges are within 30-days of purchase. Any requests not in these parameters will have the RMA denied, this is to ensure rings are unworn and in new conditition.
If you created an account at the time of purchase, please initiate an RMA for returns and exchanges:
1. Login on the website in the 'My Account' section.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in the order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
4. Choose the number of items you want to return or exchange in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, add comments in the Comments section. This is optional, once done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to us and you. (check spam folders)
7. Send in timely - Returns are 20 business days and exchanges are 30 business days. If we do not receive the item back within 30 days we will close the RMA.
If you did not create an account at the time of purchase, please follow the instructions below:
1. Email [email protected]
2. In the email have the following included:
1. Give your order number and SKU of item needing an RMA.
2. Identify if you are wanting a return or exchange and reason.
3. If exchange state what size you are needing to exchange for.
3. Add any comments, this is optional.
4. Once we receive the request, we will review and an email on how to continue with your RMA request.(check spam folders)
5. Phone calls cannot initiate an RMA, this has to be done via email.
6. Send in timely - Returns are 20 business days and exchanges are 30 business days. If we do not receive the item back within 30 days we will close the RMA.
Fees and details for exchange and returns:
· Non-designer rings have a $4.00 exchange fee and $7.00 for International
· Alternative & Precious Metals (tantalum, titanium, seranite, cobalt, silver, diamonds, gold, platinum,palladium) 15% of purchase price fee after 30-days.
· All designer engraved rings have a $25.00 buff out fee (applies to exchanges and returns).
Guarantees - Warranties:
Our rings are all guaranteed for 30-days from manufacturer defects, does not include normal wear and tear (breaking of your own accord, lost or stolen items and excessive wear is not covered). Rings engraved under $50.00 value are not available for exchange or return once engraved. Non-Designer Tungsten has a free replacement if the ring breaks within one year of purchase.
They are guaranteed with normal wear and tear. They have a limited buff out and resize within 30-days, however, there is a resize/buff out fee associated with any resize needs after 30 days of purchase. Diamonds incur 15% re-stock fee for all returns and exchanges.
Due to the hardness of alternative metals, they cannot be resized like traditional gold or platinum rings. Therefore, if your finger size changes, you will need a brand new ring in a different size. Thorsten will exchange your ring for a different size for as long as you own the ring.
Thorsten and Benchmark Notes:
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Alterations to the ring will void the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover redoing engraving, only the replacement of the ring. Re-engrave is $25.00
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
- The ring can only be replaced for the exact same style ring.
JMR - 25745 Barton Rd. Suite 617, Loma Linda, Ca. 92354
Ph: 800-797-9773 (call or text) E: [email protected]