Exchange and Refund Policies
Exchange and Refund Policies – Warranties and Fees
We have an RMA system to assist with tracking your return or exchange, please ensure there is an approved RMA assigned to your return or exchange. The process is simple and we outlined the how-to below. To ensure rings are in new and unworn condition we do have parameters. Returns are within 20 business days of purchase and exchanges are within 30-days of purchase. These timelines are adhered to so we can ensure quality control for all of our customers.
If you created an account at the time of purchase, please initiate an RMA for returns and exchanges:
1. Login on the website in the 'My Account' section.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
4. Choose the number of items you want to return or exchange in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, add comments in the Comments section. This is optional, once done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to us and you. (check spam folders)
7. Send in timely, as RMA is auto closed if not received within the timeframe specified. Shipping fees paid at the time of purchase are not refundable.
If you did not create an account at the time of purchase, please follow the instructions below:
1. Email [email protected]
2. In the email have the following included:
1. Give your order number and SKU of items needing an RMA.
2. Identify if you are wanting a return or exchange.
3. If exchange state what size you are needing to exchange for.
3. Add any comments, this is optional.
4. Once we receive the request, we will review and an email on how to continue with your RMA request.(check spam folders)
5. Phone calls cannot initiate an RMA, this has to be done via email.
6. Send in timely, as RMA is auto closed if not received within the timeframe specified. Shipping fees paid at the time of purchase are not refundable.
Guarantees - Warranties:
Our rings are all guaranteed for 30-days from manufacturer defects, do not include normal wear and tear (breaking of your own accord, lost or stolen items, and excessive wear are not covered). Rings engraved under the $50.00 value are not available for exchange or return once engraved. Non-Designer Tungsten has a free replacement if the ring breaks within one year of purchase.
They are guaranteed with normal wear and tear. They have a limited buff out and resize within 30-days, however, there is a resize/buff out fee associated with any resize needs after 30 days of purchase, which is 15% off the purchase price. Diamonds do incur a 15% scrap fee on exchanges or returns.
Due to the hardness of alternative metals, they cannot be resized like traditional gold or platinum rings. Therefore, if your finger size changes, you will need a brand new ring in a different size. Thorsten will exchange your ring for a different size for as long as you own the ring.
If exchanges are needed, there is an exchange fee for the ring. Pricing varies between $22.00-$50.00 depending on ring style.
Thorsten and Benchmark Notes:
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Alterations to the ring will void the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover redoing engraving, only the replacement of the ring. Re-engrave is $25.00
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
- The ring can only be replaced with the exact same style ring.
JMR - 25745 Barton Rd. Suite 617, Loma Linda, Ca. 92354
Ph: 800-797-9773 (call or text) E: [email protected]