Titanium Ring Information
Titanium is one of the most sought after contemporary materials seen in men’s jewelry and rings today. This unique metal is incredibly durable yet surprisingly lightweight, making it a popular choice for those who hate the feel of weighty jewelry. Titanium is naturally gunmetal grey in color, though titanium men’s rings and jewelry can also be frequently seen in a rich black hue. Additional titanium benefits include superior crack-resistance and hypoallergenic properties. JustMensRings.com’s titanium rings and jewelry are all made from the highest quality aircraft grade titanium.
- Titanium jewelry is seen primarily in three grades: commercial pure, extra hard and aircraft grade.
- Titanium rings and jewelry offer attractive contemporary pricing, and are far less expensive than precious metals like gold and platinum.
- Titanium rings and jewelry are very durable, with excellent crack-resistance and good scratch-resistance.
- Due to its inertness titanium has hypoallergenic properties, and can be worn by those who have sensitive skin.
- Titanium rings are not resizable due to their strength, but can be inexpensively replaced.
- Contrary to popular belief, titanium rings can be removed in case of an emergency using a cutting tool like a jeweler’s saw.
- Titanium is low maintenance and can easily be cleaned with a simple mild soap and water solution.