Information on Necklaces for Men
One of the most enduring types of men’s accessories, necklaces for men have come a long way in the past ten years. Read on to learn more about the basic types of necklaces for men, standard lengths and popular materials.
Necklaces for Men Information
- Necklaces for men are an ideal type of “work to play” accessory due to the fact that they can easily be tucked under a shirt or jacket.
- Necklace types can be broken into two basic categories: simple chains and pendant necklaces.
- “Plain” chains are often anything but: link styles can be incredibly elaborate, and contemporary materials offer an increasing number of color options.
- Pendant necklaces for men are a sought after contemporary choice, and feature a removable accessory or charm hanging from a chain.
- Like other types of men’s jewelry, necklaces for men are most commonly seen in contemporary materials like stainless steel, titanium and tungsten carbide.
- 20 inches is the most standard length of necklaces for men and hits at the collarbone, though 22 inch necklaces that hit just below the collarbone are also a popular modern choice. Men with smaller necks or those who wish to wear choker length necklaces might opt for 18 inch necklaces, while those seeking more daring lengths might try sternum grazing 24 inch necklaces.