Information on Men's Pendants
Pendants are currently one of the hottest types of men’s accessories. These necklaces offer additional style and personality above and beyond simple unadorned chains. Read on to learn more about these unique and highly fashionable accessories.
What are Pendants?
- A pendant is an item of jewelry, accessory or charm that dangles from a chain or rope. The term pendant can refer to just the accessory or the entire pendant necklace. Note: the terms pendant and necklace cannot be used interchangeably.
- Most pendants for men are completely removable so that they can be switched to different chains.
- Pendants for men are most frequently seen in modern materials like stainless steel, tungsten and titanium.
- The most popular types of pendants for men include dog tags, cross pendants and tribal-inspired pendants. Dog tag pendants in particular are a very sought after choice for men’s accessories.
- Always offering the same basic oblong shape, dog tag pendants can range from understated polished pieces to two-tone pendants with diamond accents.
- When purchasing a pendant necklace, one should take into consideration not only the length of the chain, but the dimensions of the pendant itself to figure out where it will hit on the chest. Most pendant necklaces come with a chain that measures between 20 and 24 inches.
Out of Stock