Information on Bracelets for Men
Bracelets for men are one of the most popular accessory choices today. What are bracelets for men, and how are they different from women’s bracelets? Here are some key items to look at when purchasing bracelets for men.
Men’s Bracelets Information
- The most popular choices of materials for bracelets for men are not the most expensive; on the contrary, affordable options are king. Contemporary materials like stainless steel, tungsten carbide, ceramic and titanium are all extremely sought after, as are leather bracelets for men.
- Bracelets for men can be seen in a wide variety of designs, from classic watch link styles to coolly modern contemporary designs to biker-inspired looks.
- Bracelets for men aren’t afraid of a little color: not only do leather bracelets offer a variety of color options, but two-tone bracelets are extremely popular, as are boldly hued carbon fiber inset accents.
- Most men’s bracelets offer a standard length of 8 to 9 inches that will fit any average size wrist. Smaller wrists can generally remove extra links, while larger sized wrists may be able to get additional links from a manufacturer.
* The width of men’s bracelets can vary fairly significantly based on design and material.
- Caring for bracelets for men follows the same general rules as most other items of jewelry. Care should be taken to remove bracelets for men when taking part in intense physical activity or coming into harsh chemicals (including chlorine). Most bracelet materials can be cleaned using a simply home-made solution of a mild dish soap and warm water, and a toothbrush can be used to get into hard-to-reach spots.